Welcome To Quickbooks US Support
We thoroughly manage everything about Quickbook Software. You can connect with our Quickbooks Support Email, we strive to deliver the best services for your Quickbooks updates.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular and important software for the accountants. The enhanced features of this accounting software make every accounting tasks smooth and easy. The advanced features and smart tools provided by this software, fulfill our business needs and saves our lot of time and effort. Although it has some glitches as well, as QuickBooks Could Not Load the License Data. The above error phase is also known as QuickBooks error 3371. This error code usually appears with the following error code message:
“Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”.If you are facing this error message quite often, then do not go anywhere. Read on.
What Causes QuickBooks Could Not Load the License Data?The error occurs due to one of the possible reasons given below. Let’s have a look at them.
- QuickBooks desktop contains damaged or missing components. Those components are required to run the software on your system.
- The QBregistration.dat contains QuickBooks license file. Maybe the .dat file is missing or damaged on your system.
- The MSXML component which is a Microsoft Windows component, required to run the software in your computer, is missing or damaged.
- Your Windows operating system is outdated
- Your antivirus program has deleted your QuickBooks data file mistakenly
- Any malicious virus attack has harmed your QuickBooks data file.
How to Fix Could Not Load the License Data- Easy Steps to Resolve the Error MessageNote: Please keep in mind that if you are using an outdated windows version then there is a chance you are getting this error. So, check for a windows update before moving to the resolution process.
Method 1: Install the Latest Windows Updates on Your Computer
- Start your computer
- Click on the Windows button
- Select all programs
- Next, click on to windows update
- After installing all the windows updates, install your QuickBooks software
Method 2: Follow the Below-Mentioned Steps
- The Entitlementdatastore.ecml file can be damaged in your system. And maybe this is the reason why you are experiencing the issue. Try to re-create the damaged file to fix the QuickBooks license and registration error.
- You can also try to resolve the Microsoft .net framework, MSXML, and c++issues. To resolve this kind of issues, you can download and run the Quickbooks install Diagnostic Tool.
- Reinstall your Quickbooks software
- Run a full antivirus scan.
QuickBooks Support Phone NumberIf you are not being able to resolve the issue by yourself even after following the instructions given in this post, then you are free to dial tech support number.
© 2018 All rights reserved